Friday, June 3, 2011

Miracle of Life


Today, my Grandma is home. She is sleeping soundly in her own home, for the first time in one month.

God is calling her to her true home.

I thank God for the love my Grandma has showered upon me throughout my life.

I thank God for the love my family members all have for Grandma. I thank God that we are all able to be with her, taking care of her, showering her with our love during this time.

I thank God for the love my family has for one another. We are supporting each other, lifting each other up right now.

I thank God Grandma had the chance to know and love Hayden.

Most of all, today I thank God for love. The true miracle of life is not life, it's love. And Grandma and my family...we have that in abundance. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment