Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sick Baby


I was home yesterday with Hayden. She has been waking up with a rattling in her lungs and yesterday's was the worst rattling yet. I decided to stay home with her and take her to the doctor. It sounded so bad I was worried she had pneumonia or something. Luckily for us, it's just a virus and Hayden should be back to her old energetic self in a couple of days.

All Hayden wanted to do yesterday was snuggle up on the couch, pull the blanket up to her chin, and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoons. Which Mommy was happy to let her do. She's back at daycare today and I hope those ladies give her some extra special TLC today and make sure to keep up on her constantly running nose.

It's days like this that really make it hard to be a working mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment