I've been a bad blogger, I admit. I've been a bad many things lately, trying to figure out how to balance my life with my new gig at work. It's not pretty, but I'm figuring it out.
Where do I start? We had an amazing family vaca to Denver to visit the Bueges a few weeks ago. The 'good' pics are all on our 'good' camera, not yet downloaded to our home computer. Sorry. But, here are some pics from a morning Rech family outing to the Denver zoo. We had a blast.
Speaking of zoos, my Mom took Hayden to the zoo so often on Fridays this summer while my sister was home on maternity leave that Hayden thinks that Baby Drew is always at the zoo! Every time we talk about going, she says, 'Baby Drew?' Each time they go, my sis sends me a few pics of their outing. Here are a few of Hayden feeding the goats and going for a stroller ride with her baby boy cousin. (Yes, it was a bit past July 4th, but my mom bought Hayden the cutest American flag dress and we were in Denver for the 4th so I wanted my Mom to see her in it!)
We've also discovered the awesome Beer Garden in Estabrook Park right by our house. The Buege clan will get a kick out of this since I couldn't stop talking about the Beer Garden in their neighborhood, although we never did quite make it there. Next time...next time. For now, the one in our neighborhood will have to do. It's pretty awesome with the big picnic tables, the huge yummy soft pretzels, the nice shaded area, the lights strung in the trees, the live 'oompah' music....oh, and the beer...can't forget the ice cold beer. And there's a park for Hayden just steps away, so it's quickly becoming a family favorite.
I'm sure one day soon we'll manage to do a proper post about our wonderful trip to Denver!




No comments:
Post a Comment