Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sick, Travel, Sick, Travel

Sick, travel, sick, travel - that pretty much sums up each week of the last month.

It all started with Hayden having a stomach bug that she then passed on to me as I left for NYC for work. That illness carried through an entire week leading right into a second work trip to Orlando. I really don't know where the last month went since I basically used every ounce of energy to make it through the work trips and the associated workload increase.

Since then, we had this weekend to lay low, rest up, and catch up at home. And I filled my shopping cart with vitamins and probiotics during a Saturday trip to Target - I'm getting serious about avoiding another illness this winter.

Here's more of what we've been up to:

 Shooting hoops in the living room.

Enjoying one last birthday celebration with my family.

Playing in the snow in the back yard.

Decorating cupcakes in a new apron.

Enjoying the NYC view.

Watching Drew learn to crawl.

Helping Daddy make his lunch.

Visiting the Kohl's NYC Design Office.

Helping Grandma celebrate her birthday.

Giggling at Drew's Valentine's Day angel picture.

Seeing a favorite band with my hubby on Valentine's Day.

Celebrating all kinds of love on Valentine's Day with my family.

Insisting on dancing in a tutu paired with a bicycle helmet.

Participating in Drew's baby dedication ceremony.

Trying really hard to be still and quiet during Drew's dedication ceremony.

Networking at Kohl's Annual Conference in Olando.

Enjoying an evening of business travel with my sister.

Laughing as Hayden vacuums the hall with the vacuum from her dollhouse.

Seeing a Bucks game with my hubby and some friends.

Watching Steve's dreams come true as he shoots a basket on the Bucks floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment