Here are a bunch of miscellaneous, unrelated pictures and thoughts. Enjoy.
This is what our Saturday and Sunday mornings look like. Hayden wakes up and joins us in our bed. Hayden gets 30-60 minutes of cartoons. Mom and Dad get 30-60 minutes of snooze time.
Hayden brings home so many awesome works of art. I hate having to take them down off of the fridge to make room for the new ones. Here are a couple that are headed to our file cabinet this week.
We've gotten so much snow the past few weeks, it's a little ridiculous. I was walking out to my car after work last Friday and took this pic - I'm getting tired of these dirty snow piles towering over my car.
While I had my phone out in my parking lot, I thought I'd take another pic to demonstrate just how darn big this place is. 5,000 people work in this building and parking nearly 5,000 cars in the lot every day. I park about half way back in the parking lot, there is an additional parking lot beyond the huge snow piles. The lot spans the entire length of the building. And this is only the front side of the building, there is a duplicate situation on the back side!
No comments:
Post a Comment