We had Drew two weekends ago while Erin and Bryant and baby Brooke got to know each other in the hospital. Hayden and Drew love playing together and it's so much fun for Steve and me to see their friendship grow. We spent lots of time playing at home and also managed to get to a new bouncy house in Milwaukee that also included unlimited video games. Hayden got her first taste of PacMan and Air Hockey!
As much as they love playing together, there are still scenes like this - where they're playing completely independent of each other.
I was surprised at how well they played air hockey!
Seeing Steve love and care for my nephew is so sweet. I guess of course he's 'our' nephew, but Drew reminds me so much of my sister that when I see Steve caring for him, it feels like he's loving my whole family.
Hayden and I got a special package in the mail last week - our Magic Bands for our upcoming DisneyWorld trip with my Mom! It's so cool how Disney packages and delivers these wristbands - such attention to detail. These wristbands will be our hotel keys, our tickets to the parks, and our credit cards the whole time we're at the resort. Disney's thought of everything to help make the trip easier and hassle-free.
We had a nice visit with Peg, Russ, and Jacob on Saturday at Steve's Dad's house. Although our visit was short, it was great catching up. Hayden had a lot of fun playing games with her Denver (and now Chicago) relatives!
On Saturday night, my Mom took Hayden overnight so Steve and I could have a date to celebrate my birthday. We went to a yummy new restaurant - Crazy Water in Walker's Point - and then put on our Bucks gear to cheer the team on to a victory. It was a great night!
Last night I captured this sweet pic of Hayden and Steve working together on their Lego project. It's been a few weeks in the making as there are small parts and it takes lots of Hayden's concentration and coordination to build, but they love working on it together. And I love watching them. Sometimes the best times are the simplest.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment