Friday, April 24, 2015

Chicago and Other Fun Times

Last weekend, Steve and Hayden and I took a day trip down to Chicago. Hayden was a champ while we bummed around Michigan Avenue and really loved riding in the big Ferris wheel on Navy Pier. It was really fun to be away together for the day and just completely focused on having fun together.






Hayden enjoyed her first Gino's East deep-dish pizza experience. And, yes, she wore that Belle dress she got at the Disney Store all afternoon on Michigan Ave. 


 At some point during dinner, Hayden got a hold of my phone and took a couple of her first selfies.



And then I got in on the selfie action. 



.

One day after work last week Hayden and I stopped in at the park on our way home from school. I just can't get over how big she's getting and how easily she makes her own friends and plays so well with others. It was a joy to watch her playing.




Speaking of Hayden growing up, doesn't she look twelve in this pic of her having an after school apple snack? Where did my baby go?!!






No comments:

Post a Comment