The weather in these parts hasn't been exactly great these past few weeks, but the Rechs have been making the most of it.
Last weekend we spent quite a lot of time down in the Third Ward, having dinner, checking out the shops, exploring our new West Elm store, and popping into the Public Market.
We also bought new bikes and rode them all over Whitefish Bay and Shorewod last weekend. We made a stop for dinner at the annual Shorewood Men's Chicken Roast - one of our favorite summer events!
Hayden and Steve were a little pooped after all of our cycling...
I've been bringing lots of things home from my Mom's house for Hayden. Here she is playing with Legos (technically Uncle Mike's!) that I played with as a kid. Pretty cool that my Mom kept these toys to pass down to our kids.
Last night Hayden had her first tennis lesson. I really hope she likes it and continues to play...such a great lifetime activity. I'm taking lessons, too, so the whole family can play together!
No comments:
Post a Comment