Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And We Wait...

Well, I guess everyone who is reading this knows we're expecting a baby soon, and that we're over the moon about it. We decided to start a blog as an easy way to keep our family and friends updated on Baby Rech, especially since Peg, Russ, Noah, Olivia, and Jacob have moved all the way to Denver. And since Emily is all the way across the pond in London right now.

This Saturday, we'll officially be 35 weeks along according to our doctor. According to me, we'll be 37 weeks along. It will be interesting to see who is right about the due date...a team of medical professionals or a first time mom.

We've had such an amazing pregnancy so far. I really haven't had any problems or difficulties and it has been a very special time for us as a couple. But, as the weeks go on and on and I get bigger and more uncomfortable, the waiting gets to be harder and harder. We're so ready to hug and kiss this baby!

(As I type this my belly is moving in all different directions...I guess the baby says 'hi'!)

I guess this is enough for a first blog post. I'll leave you with our most recent photo of the baby - from a 4D Ultrasound that we had a couple of weeks ago. I just can't get enough of this pic...

1 comment:

Russ said...

The Buege's will be loyal readers of this journal. We talk about you two (three) everyday and look forward to the family addition. Mother is always right... its 37 weeks. 3 weeks to go!

Post a Comment