Friday was pretty quiet since Steve was out playing poker but I really enjoyed the time alone with Hayden.
Saturday was great. After all of the work around the house was done, we took Hayden to Bayshore to play at the indoor playground for a little bit and to buy her some new shoes. (That kid went through a crazy growth spurt in December.) Later, Steve and I had an awesome date night. One of the girls from Hayden's daycare came by to babysit and Steve and I tried a new restaurant, a new bar, and saw one of our favorite bands in concert at Turner Hall.
Sunday, despite our fuzzy heads from the delicious Riverwest Steins the night before, Steve and I bundled Hayden up and took her for our first winter zoo experience. We were only there for about an hour, but visited two buildings including the monkey building where Hayden's 'ooh ooh aah aah' monkey sounds echoed loudly. Hayden is getting more and more into the zoo and we can't wait to take her back many times in 2012.



No comments:
Post a Comment