Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Potty Time
After being encouraged by Hayden's teachers to focus on potty training with Hayden last Friday, we spent this past weekend really working with her on it. Our past attempts didn't really 'take' either due to a lack of interest on Hayden's part or a lack of consistency on ours. This past weekend was different. With the holidays behind us and a free and clear weekend schedule, we put Hayden on the potty at least once an hour, sometimes more, and she willingly went each time. I think maybe the M&M bribing system we'd set up helped but I also think she's just ready for this now. She went to school yesterday and had a banner day on the potty there, too! I think we're really rolling with this potty thing now. I have no idea how much longer it will be before she's wearing her new Hello Kitty underwear that Santa brought her, but I'm just so excited to watch her fill with pride with her accomplishments.

No comments:
Post a Comment