Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Know What I Did

I know that some of my posts have been focused on some of the challenging parts of pregnancy...the physical aches and pains, the changes to my body, the difficult waiting - it's probably because I started this blog in my ninth and most difficult month.

However, most days, I wake up and look down at my big belly and imagine our little baby resting inside and then look across the bed (yes, I'm back sleeping in the bed!) at Steve laying there peacefully and say to myself, 'I don't know what I ever did to deserve this life, but please let me be worthy of it today.'

I am so grateful for this baby, for my special marriage to my best friend, and for our loving and supportive friends and family.

1 comment:

Russ said...

The Buege Five talk about you three every day... so glad you are in a good place and we can't wait to get THE CALL!!

Post a Comment