Twice now on this blog Andrea has gleefully professed that Hayden has slept through the night. Both times they ended up being false alarms caused by the onset of sickness...this time a double ear ache for the little one that knocked her out for a couple of nights.
So, in the meantime, Andrea and I wait optimistically for that first non-sick night Hayden hunkers down and makes it 6+ hours. Until then, I guess more tired days at work lie in our future.
This morning Andrea told me..."You just have to fight through the tiredness. Don't let it get the best of you". Easier said than done.
1 comment:
Steve, the more you wake up in the middle of the night, the more your body gets used to it and you wont be tired. SO.... I guess you just haven't done it enough yet! ;)
Hee hee....
(And no, Andrea did not make me write this....)
Hugs to you and your beautiful family of three,
Andrea
Post a Comment