Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hayden!

I can't believe Hayden is one year old today. This past year has been one of the most trying and challenging of our lives due to the loss of both my Grandma and Steve's Mom. But because of Hayden, it has also been the most blessed and joyous year of our lives.

I've said it many times in the past 12 months - thank God for Hayden. She is an angel from heaven, a gift from God himself. I am overcome with joy as I celebrate my baby's first birthday, yet I simultaneously mourn the loss of the fleeting infant stage.

I am so forever changed by her arrival and so grateful for her and for Steven and the beautiful little family we have become.

September 2nd will always be such a special, special day for me. Twelve months ago, Steve and I took a short car ride to Froedtert Hospital - our last forever as a family of two. Today, we are the beaming, proud parents of a delightful, one-year-old little girl. Happy Birthday, Hayden! We love you!


Hayden's First Kiss - September 2010


First Family Photo, First Time in Mom's Arms- September 2010


Hayden's First Halloween- October 2010


Our Family's First Thanksgiving Together- November 2010


Hayden's First Christmas- December 2010


Spreading Christmas Joy to Great Grandma- December 2010


Modeling Grandma Rech's Christmas Outfit- December 2010


Bouncy! - January 2011


Hayden's First Solids - February 2011


Rolling Over - March 2011


Sitting Up - April 2011

Hayden's First Easter Basket (From Grandma Piotrowski) - April 2011


First Trip to the Park - April 2011


My First Mother's Day - May 2011


First Vegetables - May 2011


First Crib Stand - May 2011


Steve's First Father's Day - June 2011


Hayden's Baptism - June 2011


First Flight (to Denver - Cousins!!) - July 2011


She Walks! - August 2011


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful post! Happy birthday, Hayden (and to your mommy and daddy, too)!

Russ said...

Happy birthday Hayden!!

Post a Comment