Monday, September 19, 2011

Jet Planes, Art, and Vegas

These past few weeks have been a little insane for me work-wise. I'm working on a really cool project at work right now for SRAM, a big client of ours and the industry leader in cycling components.

Essentially, I'm managing a national art competition and all of the promotional elements to go along with it. We hand-selected 50 artists from across the country to participate. We sent them each a box of 100 random SRAM bike parts and they were charged with creating something awesome. Overall, the project has been really challenging and equally as fun.

Three weeks ago I was in Portland with a photographer to unpack and shoot the sculptures. Last week I was in Las Vegas (thanks Ross and Jassen!) to display the sculptures for the Interbike convention there. I know it's been difficult for Steve to be at home alone with Hayden for two of the past three weeks. And, the feeling I have when I'm away - it's indescribable. I miss my baby so much.

Here are a few shots of the sculptures on display at Interbike and a link to the website if you want to check it out.





And here's a pic of the darling I came home to (well, one of the darlings, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment