Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boston Trip

Okay, so I know I'm not the world's most linear blogger, but I get to the important stuff eventually, right?

Here are some pics from our trip to Boston. Thanks to Grandma Piotrowski for watching Hayden for the entire time we were away. Of course Hayden came down with a really bad fever the second day we were gone and my Mom had to play nurse to a sick baby.

Steve and I had a great time in Boston. We kept a crazy pace like we usually do and really saw most of the major sights. Thanks to cousin Emily for so many fantastic dinner suggestions - we ate crazy well on this trip.

We took a guided tour of the Freedom Trail (see redcoat below), toured the USS Constitution, and took a ferry ride in the harbor on the first day. The second day we took a guided tour of Harvard and a self-guided tour of MIT. So many wicked smart people out there. The third day we boosted the Boston economy with a shopping spree. The best parts were the fantastic date nights which, of course, I don't have any photos of. Who wants to lug around a huge digital camera on a date night? Not me!




No comments:

Post a Comment