Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had so much fun with Hayden this Halloween. She was so cute in her costume this year since she can walk around and carry a little plastic pumpkin. We trick-or-treated at Grandma Piotrowski's and Grandpa Rech's (where Auntie Mary, Auntie Erin and Uncle Bryant joined us as well). We made it home just in time to visit our neighbors where one of our neighbors took the family shot of us below.

Later in the evening, Hayden's friend Henry came over dressed as a little puppy dog and the kiddies played while Steve and I visited with his parents, Susan and Gabe. We got a glimpse of what it will be like visiting friends in a year or two - the kids entertain themselves while the adults hang out. Not bad!

I'm really sorry I didn't catch it on camera, but Henry gave Hayden the biggest hug goodbye and leaned in for a kiss. The gentleman that he is, Henry leaned in half way for the kiss and waited for Hayden to come the other 50%. Which she did, much to our surprise! It was adorable and hilarious.














No comments:

Post a Comment