We barely made our way through the plague that made its way through our house last week. It started on Wednesday morning when Steve went to get Hayden up and found that she vomited in her crib. Luckily for Steve, I was already up and out the door to work when this happened so he was on baby and bedroom clean-up duty alone. The next few days consisted of me working partially from home, Steve working partially from home, and finally culminating in a barf-o-rama of a Thursday night with all three of us getting in on the action. It's been lovely. I was tempted to just burn the house down and start from scratch - it might have been easier than cleaning up after our illness.
Usually I say that the worst thing in the world is seeing your baby sick. Well, this sickness was so rough, I have to say that the worst thing in the world was being sick. Although it was pretty sad to see Hayden with no energy.


The bad news is that Auntie Mary babysat for Hayden on Saturday night and it sounds like she may have contracted the plague from one of us. I hope she's feeling better cuz I'm feeling pretty guilty right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment