Thursday, November 15, 2012
The Big Announcement
I have been going through so much these past few months that I haven't been able to blog about!
A few of my dear coworkers and clients have access to this blog so I didn't feel comfortable posting anything about the changes in my career until everything was settled.
Today was my last day at GS Design. It was a hard, hard day, to say the least. I love that place, the people, the work, the clients. But, I came across an opportunity that was just so right for me that I couldn't pass it up.
Starting on Monday, I'll be embarking on a new chapter in my career in the marketing department of Kohl's Corporation! I'm so excited! My title is officially Senior Manager of Merchant Marketing and I'll be performing a role similar to my past role, except I won't really be representing 'clients' but instead our 'merchants' or the Kohl's brands. I'll be working on the Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad, Daisy Fuentes, Nike, and Champs brands and I can't wait to get started.
I think a few of you picked up on the 'for reasons which I cannot state here' stuff in one of my last posts - so yes, this is why I lost my mind at the outlet malls - I've been wearing jeans to work for over seven years. I needed some business casual in my closet!
I look at the Kohl's tagline 'expect great things' and realize I couldn't sum it up better.

No comments:
Post a Comment