Friday, March 20, 2015

Life Lately

Things have been just humming along lately. Steve's been busy with a big work deadline that is finally in the past. I've been plugging along at work. We've all been living for the weekends!

Hayden's class celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday with a bunch of silly days. Hayden was especially excited for Wacky Wednesday when she got to dress totally wacky. Her shirt was backwards, her pants inside out, her socks mismatched, and her hair was totally crazy.


We've also been having a lot of fun with Hayden's Easy Bake Oven. I have to admit those teeny tiny cookies and cakes are pretty good!


Since the weather is getting warmer, we're beginning to spend more evenings outside. We've enjoyed playing at the park near our house and riding scooters around the block.

A couple of weeks ago we went out to dinner with Papa and Auntie Mary. Hayden and Steve won this cute stuffed animal in one of those big claw machines. They were so happy!


Hayden has been enjoying her weekly dance classes. Last week was the observation week and I got to sit in the room and watch the entire class. It was totally adorable! And I can see improvements in the way Hayden holds herself and moves to music. Even at home, she's able to find the beat in a song and dance to it in a way she couldn't before the lessons. 






Last weekend we tried Milwaukee's own Purple Door Ice Cream for the first time and it was completely amazing. Why haven't I been eating Brandy Old Fashioned Ice Cream all of these years?!!

We have been trying new breakfast places like crazy lately. Two weeks ago we went to Storyhill BKC and it was awesome. Hayden gave the Nutella crepe two thumbs up!


We also had a nice family hike last weekend at Lake Park. It's so fun to explore outdoors together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment