Friday, September 24, 2010

Daddy's At Work

This was the first week that Hayden and I were home alone as Steve went back to work on Monday. Hayden and I have managed to keep ourselves pretty busy so that we're not so lonely.

On Monday, Hayden and I spent the day at my Grandma's house where Hayden was spoiled and was held by my Grandma for something like 5 hours straight. Yesterday, Hayden and I went to visit Steve's parents where Hayden was spoiled again by being held by Steve's mom for a good chunk of the afternoon.

Every day Hayden sends a picture of herself and an email to her Daddy at work. She's pretty proficient with my iPhone.

We are looking forward to the weekend so we can all be together again. The days seem so long and the evenings so short when Steve's at work.

I am finally getting caught up enough around here to post some pics and videos from the past few weeks. More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment