Thursday, September 2, 2010

NYC, LA, Milwaukee???

If you were opening a new niche club the natural progression for cities where you would choose to launch the club is New York City, Los Angeles and then Milwaukee, right??? But that's just the case for a new club that opened in the Third Ward. It's called SPiN Milwaukee and is focused around a ping pong theme.

Being a big ping pong fan as a kid and all the way through college I was eager for it to open and to hit the tables. Andrea and I popped in this past Saturday and it's a really cool place...very modern, a DJ spinning and people of all ages and skill levels playing ping pong. Very unique.

I asked my sister Mary if she'd want to head down to play some night and so we headed down tonight for a solid hour-and-a-half session. Good times. I'll definitely be heading back soon. I snapped one quick picture with my phone. Doesn't really do the place justice but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment