Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crying Baby

Consider this post the second half of the earlier 'Cooing Baby' post.

Hayden is a wonderful baby. And a wonderful actress. She is always the picture perfect baby whenever we are out in public, visiting family and friends, or when we have company over. I know I should never complain about this - and believe me, I'm not!

However, nobody believes us when we talk about how much she cries. I have to post this video as proof. Just consider yourselves lucky you're only getting 44 seconds of this as we sometimes get 45 minutes of it.

I don't know if it's because Steve and I are 'older' first time parents or if we're the most patient people on the block, but even when Hayden is crying like crazy, we never loose our cool with her. In fact, we mostly laugh when she cries - we really do adore this baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment