Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick Update

I have just enough time today for a quick update...

1. The fundraiser for Kingston is this Saturday at 6:00 PM. For all who are planning to attend, please note this CHANGE IN LOCATION. The event has been moved to:

Red Rock Saloon
1225 N Water Street Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 431-0467

Also, if you cannot attend and you'd still like to contribute to this beautiful cause, you can do so right on Melissa & Ryan's blog. There is a button in the upper right corner that says 'Donate'. It accepts all major credit cards.
http://redthreadserendipity.blogspot.com/

Finally, if you can't attend the fundraiser and don't feel comfortable contributing online, you can mail a check to Melissa & Ryan. Just contact me and I'll give you the info.

2. I was sick as a dog yesterday - my first migraine? I'm so not sure what it was. But finally feeling good enough to make it into work today. I felt a little bad putting Hayden in daycare so I could just lay on the couch yesterday, but it needed to be done!

3. Steve is back from a weekend trip to New York where our friends Jon and Winnie were married. I would have loved to make the trip but it just didn't seem like it would be much fun with me still nursing - hauling my pump around NYC just didn't sound all that appealing. Here's a quick pic of the handsome groomsmen.



Much love to the newlyweds!!



4. Happy Anniversary to my brother and Debby! Ahh... just a couple of years ago we were all floating around the Caribbean. So much fun! Much love to you guys!! Here are some pics from the wedding...








5. And finally a Hayden update -she's rolling over like crazy now. Sometimes she rolls over onto her tummy and then gets stranded there - she'll be crying in her crib and when we to in to see what's wrong, she's just stuck on her tummy and can't manage to roll over on to her back! It won't be long before she's crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment