Friday, March 4, 2011

Six Months!

Hayden turned six months old on Wednesday! It's so hard to believe that she's already half way through her first year.

I would have to say that this is my favorite age so far. She's so alert and fun to play with and she's beginning to really enjoy snuggling with her mom and dad. She is just a joy to be around - Steve and I smile one thousand times a day. She is such a blessing.

I took off of work Wednesday and it was so special to spend a whole day with her in the middle of the week. We visited Daddy at work, took Great Grandma to a doctor appointment, and then went for her six month check up.

Hayden is 16 pounds and 23 inches now. She's right at the 50th percentile for both height and weight. Her head is another story - 90th percentile! And if they had some sort of way of tracking hair growth, she'd for sure be way off the charts!!!

Here are some photos from a particularly smiley pickup from daycare on Tuesday night...



No comments:

Post a Comment