Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday Boy

Last Saturday we went up to Madison to celebrate Everest's 6th birthday. It was our first visit to Melissa's new house and it's so, so nice. Very spacious and lovely interiors with a great backyard and deck. We look forward to many visits with the Lentz's there!

The party was really fun. Everest lost his mind a little in a superhero bouncy house that was set up in the back yard. I have to admit that I was in there for awhile losing my mind too. I totally (and hopefully not permanently) freaked out another little boy by pretending to be a monster. It's a long story, but let's just say that boy was not having anything to do with me after that.

As long as we're talking about the Lentz's - we should all wish them luck as they travel to China later this month to bring home their second son, Kingston. We hope you have safe travels and a very smooth transition!






Hayden is sometimes so hard to wrangle - as evidenced by these failed photo ops!


No comments:

Post a Comment