On Sunday, September 11, we had Hayden's first birthday party. Steve's Dad was generous to let us host the party at his house. The backyard is so big and perfect for a BBQ and we had perfect weather. The dress Hayden wore was a gift from my Grandma - a nice reminder of her all day long. I have to say, I know that Hayden won't remember this birthday party and that she doesn't really 'get' presents yet, but the day was such a special one for me and Steve. I felt so incredibly proud of my baby and so happy to have this special day to celebrate her arrival.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Summer Summary - Part 3
So I think after this post I'm finally caught up from all of the blogging I failed to do this summer.
On Sunday, September 11, we had Hayden's first birthday party. Steve's Dad was generous to let us host the party at his house. The backyard is so big and perfect for a BBQ and we had perfect weather. The dress Hayden wore was a gift from my Grandma - a nice reminder of her all day long. I have to say, I know that Hayden won't remember this birthday party and that she doesn't really 'get' presents yet, but the day was such a special one for me and Steve. I felt so incredibly proud of my baby and so happy to have this special day to celebrate her arrival.














On Sunday, September 11, we had Hayden's first birthday party. Steve's Dad was generous to let us host the party at his house. The backyard is so big and perfect for a BBQ and we had perfect weather. The dress Hayden wore was a gift from my Grandma - a nice reminder of her all day long. I have to say, I know that Hayden won't remember this birthday party and that she doesn't really 'get' presents yet, but the day was such a special one for me and Steve. I felt so incredibly proud of my baby and so happy to have this special day to celebrate her arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment