Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Christmas at the Rech's!

This year I'm really trying to enjoy the days and weeks leading up to the holidays - trying to make the most of the whole season. This weekend we got a great start on the Christmas thing and I'm really starting to feel the Christmas spirit!

Saturday morning we met Ethan, Kian and families at a Santa pancake breakfast at a Whitefish Bay church. Hayden had a blast meeting up with her friends, getting faces painted, and climbing up on Santa's lap (willingly! without tears!).






On Sunday, we baked Christmas cookies with Auntie Erin and Drew. What a mess! I mean, what a lot of fun!


Steve and Hayden continue to enjoy the countdown to Christmas with the Christmas house that Jolene got Hayden on her first Christmas.

I treated my Mom and Aunt Linda to dinner and a Christmas concert on Sunday night in lieu of wrapped Christmas gifts. What a wonderful evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment