Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year. We celebrated on Thursday at our house with my family and then with Steve's at Mary's on Friday.

We had two delicious meals, shared with two loving families. We truly are blessed.

I've been spending a lot of time lately thinking about Hayden. I guess that's not really something new, but I've been thinking about her in such a different way lately. She's so grown up now, she's a little person, with her own sense of humor, her own capacity for showing love, her own way of viewing the world. It's amazing to witness. What a gift from God to be her mother, to participate in the ongoing development of her unique gifts. I'm especially thankful for her and Steven and for our collective HEALTH and HAPPINESS this holiday season.

Playing catch with cousin Drew and Daddy




Still can't believe we have children of our own sometimes...

Scenes from Thursday...



Thankful for Emily's visit as always

Scenes from Friday...





No comments:

Post a Comment