Hayden brought home a nasty cold after her first week of daycare. She's had such a stuffy nose the past 10 days or so. It just breaks my heart. I finally called the doctor yesterday and she told us to put a humidifier in her room at night and to get some saline drops for her nose. The humidifier she seems to be fine with...the saline drops are a different story. Let's just say she's not a fan.
I also managed to pick up this cold and it's so hard to take care of a baby when you need some taking care of yourself. Not much is getting done these days with me being somewhat out of commission. Last Friday, Steve and I went to get our Christmas tree. I had enough energy to bring it home and put it in the tree stand in the middle of the living room. It's still sitting there today - untouched.
Hopefully both Hayden and I are back to our old selves soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment